The SFEFD Auxiliary provides special financial support for the fire department and its volunteers. To raise these funds, the Auxiliary hosts pancake breakfasts, dinners, raffles, cake walks, craft bazaars, and community yard sales. The Auxiliary also has t-shirts and hats for sale. See these items on display and purchase them at a pancake breakfast or any other auxiliary activity.
Contributions to the Auxiliary help purchase:
- small equipment, hats and shirts for the firefighters
- soda, water and light snacks for training sessions
- meals for firefighters when they are on the scene fighting a fire
- training and other support as needed to supplement the SFEFD budget
- supplies for the firehouse kitchen
Please join us as part of the planning team for these events by attending an Auxiliary meeting at the firehouse. Meetings are held throughout the late spring and summer months. Check for complete details on the SFE Calendar or on the sign at the entrance to Sherwood Forest Estates.
Membership in the Auxiliary is open to all interested property owners in the SFE Fire District. Helping hands and new ideas are always welcome! See the Auxiliary’s Bylaws in the Archives section or click here.
President: Sue Hamilton
Secretary: Tina Johnson
Treasurer: Anne Dudley