From Matt Ryan’s Office:
I hope everyone is well and safe. Matt asked me to send out an update. Overall cases decreased last week from the decline from the previous week. Please see the attached dashboard and graph. The COVID 19 Data will be updated at 10am for today and you can find the information here: https://www.coconino.az.gov/2376/Dashboard-Data
COVID-19 Surge testing has been extended. Please see the press release attached here in English and Spanish. Surge testing will continue through Friday September 4.
Surge Testing Locations and Hours:
- Fort Tuthill County Park, 2446 Fort Tuthill Loop, Flagstaff, AZ
- Now through September 4, daily, noon – 8 p.m.
- University Union Fieldhouse at NAU, 1050 Knoles Drive, Flagstaff, AZ
- Now through August 30, daily, 11 a.m. – 7 p.m
- This site is open to all Coconino County residents including the NAU community. Free parking is available on the upper levels of the San Francisco Parking Garage.
- Motel 6, 831 W. Rt. 66, Williams, AZ (parking lot)
- Now through August 24, daily, noon – 8 p.m.
- August 25 – September 3, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, noon – 5 p.m.
All testing sites will utilize self-administrated testing. At the site individuals will be instructed on how to conduct a self-administered nasal swab test. Health professionals will guide participants through the testing process. Individuals who do not feel comfortable self-administering a test should contact their healthcare provider or call the COVID-19 Information Line at 928-679-7300 for information on other testing options.
Individuals seeking COVID-19 testing at a Testing Surge site are asked to register in advance to expedite the testing process. Registration for testing is available at https://www.doineedacovid19test.com/ . Please the attached press release for more information.
Thank you for your continued help in getting this information out to our communities. Please let me know if you need anything. I stand ready to assist.